You can consider switching to the right car tyres in extreme winters to keep your driving game intact. So, if you are looking for winter tyres Cambridge, consider us at A1 Tyres Cambridge your best option.
So, why wait? Stop searching ‘winter tyres near me’ and visit our technicians at 24 Cheddars Lane, Cambridge, CB5 8LD today!
Why choose us?
We care for the satisfaction of our customers. So, here we retail premium winter tyre models from reliable manufacturing brands, such as:
We also retail dependable mid-range and cheap tyres from trusted companies who make zero compromises with the safety standards, like:
Some of the winter tyre models that our customers have continued to prefer over time include:
- Continental Winter Contact TS 860
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM005
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance Gen-1
- Michelin Alpin 6
- UNIROYAL TIGER PAW TOURING A/S 255/45R19 100V
- Hankook Winter i*cept RS2
Are you interested? Then buy tyres online from the comfort of your house! You only need to enter your car registration number or tyre size details in the Tyre Finder Tool on this website to browse our product catalogue and select the ones required for your car.
Characteristics of Winter Tyres:
Some of the salient features of these tyres are:
- These models are infused with silica to help sustain their flexibility even if the mercury falls significantly. Additionally, the softer rubber compound of these products can be crucial in maintaining the soft exterior.
- With silica-enriched rubber compounds, the tyres have lower hysteresis at a low frequency and higher hysteresis at a higher frequency. As a result, your car has improved steering stability on snow-covered surfaces.
- The presence of silica is also crucial in reducing the rolling resistance of these tyres on icy asphalt. Consequently, the fuel economy and braking efficiency of the vehicle improves in a significant manner.
- Winter tyres have deeper treads, offering optimum performance on snowy roads. Moreover, your vehicle also has improved traction when manoeuvring on ice.
- The high sipe density of the winter tyres offers them an extra biting edge. It is crucial in draining the snow and sludge away from the contact patch, reducing the risk of aquaplaning.
Then do not think twice and call our experts at 01223 660452 for all-inclusive guidance! You can also mail us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.