Do you notice a drastic drop in your car’s fuel economy?
It can be a sign of unbalanced car wheels. In such a case, you should opt for a wheel balancing Cambridge from a reliable automobile facility like A1 Tyres Cambridge.
The faulty weight distribution of the car wheels can severely affect your vehicle’s handling efficiency and make you susceptible to various tyre-related road accidents. Further, automobile experts recommend a routine wheel balancing check every 5,000 to 6,000 miles.
Our facility has advanced wheel balancing machinery and a team of well-trained technicians to offer prompt and accurate results.
What are the symptoms of unbalanced car wheels?
Incorrect weight distribution across the wheel assembly and tyre can happen due to several factors, such as rash driving for a long time, driving over potholes and speed bumps at high speeds, manufacturing defects in tyres and wheels, etc.
Generally, out-of-balance car wheels exhibit the following signs:
- Unusually juddering steering and floorboards
- Decreased braking performance
- Frequent and uneven tyre tread wear
- Drastically increased fuel consumption
On witnessing the following symptoms, make sure to opt for a wheel balancing Cambridge to steer clear of further complications and hefty repair bills down the line.
About our wheel balancing service Cambridge
Our technicians follow the industry-best techniques while conducting wheel balancing services, including the following steps:
- Firstly, we unmount the wheel assembly and tyres, ensuring no damage to the associated components.
- Then, we mount the wheel assembly to our wheel balancing machine and rotate it at high speed.
- We will note down the readings and measurements generated.
- Following this, our experts thoroughly analyse the results to identify the area of the issue.
- We attach eco-friendly counterweights to the internal and external surfaces of the wheel to resolve the issue.
- Finally, we will check the tyre pressure level and inflate them adequately if necessary.
Then, stop searching for ‘wheel balancing services near me’ and come to us at 24 Cheddars Lane, Cambridge, CB5 8LD.
For a quote, call us on 01223 660452 or write to us at email@example.com.